Puget Sound Birth is now offering Aqua Doula Birthing Tub Rentals! We recently purchased
Natural Nesting Essentials and are so excited to be offering this service to you!
Puget Sound Birth is dedicated to helping you achieve your natural home birth goals.
Waterbirth is a wonderful way to welcome your baby into the world.
There are numerous advantages to having a waterbirth at home.
- Water facilitates mobility and enables the mother to assume any position that is comfortable for labor and birth
- Speeds up labor
- Reduces blood pressure
- Gives mother feelings of control
- Provides significant pain relief
- Promotes relaxation
- Conserves mother’s energy
- Reduces the need for drugs and interventions
- Gives mother a private protected space
- Reduces perineal trauma and eliminates episiotomies
- Reduces cesarean section rates
- Is highly rated by mothers — typically stating they would consider giving birth in water again; some even stating they would never give birth any other way!
- Is highly rated by experienced providers
- Encourages an easier birth for mother and a gentler welcome for baby
– Information is care of Water Birth International
The rental fee of $300 includes delivery and set up of the tub on an agreed upon date (usually in the 38th week).
The fee also includes draining and teardown of the tub once the baby is born.
A travel fee of $50 will be assessed for any delivery location 30 miles outside of Puget Sound Births address.
For more information or to schedule a birth tub rental, please fill out the contact form.
Thank you and Happy Birthing!
“The AquaDoula® is an exclusive product and trademark of TUBS TO GO!® Inc. All rights reserved.”