Puget Sound Birth is dedicated to helping you achieve your natural home birth goals. Waterbirth is a wonderful way to welcome your baby into the world. There are numerous advantages to having a waterbirth at home.
- Water facilitates mobility and enables the birthing person to assume any position that is comfortable for labor and birth
- Speeds up labor
- Reduces blood pressure
- Gives birthing person feelings of control
- Provides significant pain relief
- Promotes relaxation
- Conserves birthing person's energy
- Reduces the need for drugs and interventions
- Gives the birthing person a private protected space
- Reduces perineal trauma and eliminates episiotomies
- Reduces cesarean section rates
- It is highly rated by birthing people -- typically stating they would consider giving birth in the water again; some even stating they would never give birth any other way!
- It is highly rated by experienced providers
- Encourages an easier birth for the birthing person and a gentler welcome for baby
- Information is care of Water Birth International
The rental fee of $300 includes delivery and set up of the tub on an agreed-upon date (usually in the 38th week). The fee also includes draining and teardown of the tub once the baby is born. A travel fee of $50 will be assessed for any delivery location 30 miles outside of Puget Sound Births address.
For more information or to schedule a birth tub rental, please fill out the contact form.
Thank you and Happy Birthing!
Contact me to learn more about how a birth tub can enhance your birth experience.Contact Me